Thursday 2 September 2010

Bloody Soap Dodgers

Poo! what a pong!
What is it that certain members of the community have against personal hygiene. Can someone please explain to me why some cultures refuse to wear anti-perspirant or deodorant and instead wear their stink with pride. Now I know that experiments have been carried out with sweat and pheromones etc and some scents have been found to have an erotic effect on the opposite sex. I understand that. But believe me there is nothing erotic about an armpit that smells like a marathon runners arse crack. Honestly I have been on a bus, train or tube in the summer sometimes and the bloody place smells like a damned cattle truck. Please, you dirty soap dodgers take note. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. When you get up in the morning wash the stank from under your armpits with hot soapy water, dry with a clean towel and apply deodorant, anti-perspirant, disinfectant, bleach, drain cleaner, anything or if that is too difficult for you then please STOP USING PUBLIC TRANSPORT. We don't want to you smelly, anti-social bodies anywhere near us. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. That is what makes me mad. Aaarrrggghhh!!

1 comment: